Do you have an amazing photo you’d like to share with the rest of the IGFA Junior Anglers around the world? We’re always looking for unique fish species, notable catches, amazing ecosystems and colorful creatures! By submitting a photo, remember that you are granting permission to the IGFA to possibly use your submitted photo in any of our published digital or print media so be sure to check with your parents/guardian before sending. Check back often to see if your picture made it to the any of the galleries!
To submit a photo, please make sure that your picture is in JPEG format and the photo is included as an attachment. To submit photos to the IGFA Junior Angler site, simply send an email to JuniorAngler@igfa.org
Make sure you include the following in your email:
1. Subject line reading "Junior Angler Photo Submission"
2. Your full name (please indicate if you do not want your last name used, or if you have a nickname you would like used for photo credit)
3. A description of the photo with any information about your catch that you would like to include (preferably include the species name, place and date of catch, and what you caught it on)
4. Send photo(s) as an attachment and not in the body of the email
Note: Please send photos in .jpg format at a minimum size of 1000x1000 pixels, but not more than 4 megabytes (MB)
5. By submitting your photo for IGFA use, you are agreeing to the rules listed below. Please copy and paste the following text into your message:
By submitting the included photo(s), I hereby understand there is no guarantee that my photo(s) will appear on the IGFA Junior Angler site. I certify that I am the author or sole owner of the material I am submitting to IGFA. The IGFA may reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works and otherwise use the material for any purpose in any form and on any media. I agree to indemnify IGFA for all damages and expenses that may be incurred in connection with the material.