The IGFA Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating marketing efforts of campaigns across the various departments of the organization including developing, scheduling, and analyzing campaigns through social media, email, and direct mail. The Marketing Coordinator will also be responsible for the development and sourcing of content to be distributed through various IGFA media channels. The Marketing Coordinator will also assist staff and work with consultants to develop digital and print assets to accompany campaigns, events, etc., that align with IGFA’s mission, brand, and strategy.
Supervisor: Marketing Manager
Description of Responsibilities
- Assist with daily administrative duties within the marketing and membership departments including, but not limited to, scheduling social media content, developing/editing photo and video assets, making minor edits to the IGFA website, etc.
- Support the planning and execution of various membership and development campaigns.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and photo content for IGFA’s internal marketing channels, and external publications.
- Monitor and analyze user interactions and trends and engage with followers on social platforms.
- Participate in marketing and membership brainstorming sessions to further drive the IGFA brand and mission.
- Assist in the management of the IGFA website including updating and creating pages, increasing SEO, and refining Google AdWords.
- Minimum BS or BA degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or related field.
Experience and Skills
- Basic knowledge of marketing strategies, campaigns, and theories, especially with new marketing tactics and tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, preferably in multiple languages.
- Aptitude with various social media platforms as well as the data tracking tools associated with them.
- Experience working with professional photo and video editing software.
- Ability to quickly learn and process information, with proven ability for multi-tasking and time management.
- Experience with WordPress and website editing is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access.
- Experience and knowledge within the recreational fishing industry is strongly preferred.
Please send resume to IGFA Finance and Administraion Director Jill Tapia:
Email: [email protected]
300 Gulf Stream Way
Dania Beach, FL 33004