IGFA Enhanced Health and Safety Measure
- IGFA cleaning staff will clean all common areas every morning before camp begins, as well as several times during the day.
- Campers, counselors, & volunteers will have their temperature taken each morning upon arrival to IGFA. There will be a zero-tolerance policy for anyone with a temperature of 99.3 Fahrenheit or higher.
- Parents will be notified prior to each camp about the IGFA’s mask policy as conditions with the pandemic continue to change. It is still highly recommended to bring a mask, each day, in case an activity cannot be socially distant.
- Six feet of social distancing will be practiced during all activities, fishing, lining up, etc.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available and hand washing will be done frequently throughout the day.
- Water Fountains and refillable water jugs will now be used during camp. Parents should still provide plenty of drinks for your child in a refillable bottle.
IF YOUR CHILD CANNOT FOLLOW THE IGFA ENHANCED HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES, THEY CAN BE REMOVED FROM CAMP.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED IF YOUR CHILD IS REMOVED FROM CAMP