Register for the IGFA SoCal Swordfish Open
The IGFA SoCal Swordfish Open is November 12-14, 2021!
The deadline for tournament registration is Sunday, November 7, 2021! Don’t delay, sign up now!
- Registration fee is $350 per angler
- Up to four anglers per team
- Registration fee includes incredible team SWAG bag and entry to awards ceremony with food and beverage provided
- Three weigh stations: San Diego Marlin Club, Balboa Angling Club, Pacific Corinthian Yacht Club
- Fishing days: Friday, November 12th and Saturday, November 13th
- Awards ceremony: Sunday, November 14th at the Dana Point Yacht Club
*Please note that we are monitoring the closures associated with the recent oil spill and there are currently no plans to alter the tournament details.
This exclusive two-day tournament will take place during prime swordfish season in the famed waters off Southern California, the birthplace of big game sportfishing!
For any questions, please contact the IGFA by calling 954-927-2628 or by emailing [email protected].